Welcome to Family First Realty
~TOP SELLING AGENT~
RANKED TOP 10 IN SALES
PUTTING FAMILIES FIRST
Thanks to all of my faithful Clients!
I couldn't have done it without you!
Attention Home Buyers !
*My services to you are at no cost to you and my compensation is paid by the seller!!
* I can show you any house that is listed with any company!
* Let my expertise help you with finding the perfect home!!
***As one of the most successful agents at FAMILY FIRST REALTY I will assist you in all of your Real Estate needs
Letter from the Brokers
As OWNERS of Family First Realty, we are proud to have as one of our TOP SALES AGENTS, Suzette Pate. Suzette has proven to not only be an asset to Family First Realty but an asset to every one of her customers. Call her today and allow her expertise in helping you with selling your current home and in finding your new home. With PROVEN RESULTS like this, you won't go wrong. Mark and Joy Madore, Brokers/Owners
PAST CLIENT LETTER:
Our recent residential purchase was a great experience. We met Suzette Pate, Family First Realty, when we purchased our town house in the Ridges. She represented the seller; we enjoyed her professionalism so much that we asked her to list our house, which she did. Her marketing approach and materials far exceeded what other agents had done in the past. Suzette is a seasoned agent and fun to work with. You can reach her on her cell at 304.542.0983. I do believe you will have a wonderful experience if you choose her as your agent. She has great support staff which makes the work before closing effortless.
"As for me and my House, we will serve Lord"
Family First Realty, 2 Chase Drive, Hurricane, WV 25526
Mark Madore, Broker
2 Chase Drive
Hurricane WV 25526
News & Services
- Department of Labor Proposes New Overtime Rules
- NAR to Partner with Hogan Lovells on UAV Webinar
- The Top 5 Things to Know About TRID Now
- CFPB Proposes Two-Month Extension for TRID Rule
- Supreme Court Affirms Insurance Premium Credit
- Phishing Scam Targets REALTORS®
- CFPB Proposes Delay on TRID
- Water Rule Ban Moves Through Appropriations
- House Introduces RTPA
- Regulation A+ Takes Effect
- FAA Administrator Offers Date
- Updated List of FAA-Approved Drone Operators Available on REALTOR.org
- New VA Appraisal Review Tool
- FHA Loan Quality Assessment Methodology