Welcome to Family First Realty
~TOP SELLING AGENT~
Closing over $13.6 MILLION
"Record Breaking" year in 2013
Thanks to all of my faithful Clients!
I couldn't have done it without you!
Attention Home Buyers !
*My services to you are at no cost to you and my compensation is paid by the seller!!
* I can show you any house that is listed with any company!
* Let my expertise help you with finding the perfect home!!
***As one of the most successful agents at FAMILY FIRST REALTY I will assist you in all of your Real Estate needs
Letter from the Brokers
As OWNERS of Family First Realty, we are proud to have as one of our TOP SALES AGENTS, Suzette Pate. Suzette has proven to not only be an asset to Family First Realty but an asset to every one of her customers. Call her today and allow her expertise in helping you with selling your current home and in finding your new home. With PROVEN RESULTS like this, you won't go wrong. Mark and Joy Madore, Brokers/Owners
PAST CLIENT LETTER:
Our recent residential purchase was a great experience. We met Suzette Pate, Family First Realty, when we purchased our town house in the Ridges. She represented the seller; we enjoyed her professionalism so much that we asked her to list our house, which she did. Her marketing approach and materials far exceeded what other agents had done in the past. Suzette is a seasoned agent and fun to work with. You can reach her on her cell at 304.542.0983. I do believe you will have a wonderful experience if you choose her as your agent. She has great support staff which makes the work before closing effortless.
"As for me and my House, we will serve Lord"
Family First Realty, 2 Chase Drive, Hurricane, WV 25526
Mark Madore, Broker
2 Chase Drive
Hurricane WV 25526
News & Services
- Senate Passes Mortgage Debt Tax Bill
- Senate Fails to Reauthorize TRIA
- NAR Continues Push on Premiums
- FEMA Creates Interim Advocate Office
- Eminent Domain Prohibition Signed Into Law
- NAR Issue Brief: Mortgage Debt Cancellation Tax Relief
- End of Lame Duck Session of Congress
- Realtors® Disappointed Senate Failed to Reauthorize Federal Terrorism Risk Insurance Program
- Realtors® Applaud Final Passage of Legislation to Extend Key Real Estate Tax Provisions
- NAR Testifies on Capitol Hill
- NAR RESPA/TILA Webinar
- 2015 VA Loan Limits Released
- CFPB RESPA Webinar Posted
- FHA Flipping Waiver Expires